Bloodhound Studio was established in 2000. It got its name in honor of the Bloodhound dog breed, which has a low, uterine timbre of “voice” - this is how a modern Hi-End class subwoofer sounds.
Starting with the manufacture of subwoofers, the company has significantly expanded the range of services provided, and today our capabilities are not limited only to car tuning, we also specialize in interior decoration and refurbishment of yachts, scooters and even aircraft! And not the last place is occupied by chip tuning cars.
The company is part of the Association of Professional Installers of Anti-theft Equipment (APU).
Many of our services and technologies are unique:
- car engine chip tuning
- professional selection and installation of Hi-End audio-video equipment
- navigation systems
- turnkey solutions for expanding and improving full-time audio and video systems
- security systems and satellite tracking systems
- full range of interior tuning works
- tinting and decorative interior lighting
- offers for specific car models
We offer you Electronics worthy of you and your car!
In ancient times, many large and eared hounds lived in the Mediterranean. They were used to hunt small animals and ungulates. It is said that descendants who moved from Troy brought dogs to France.
A monk living in France, Francis Hubert, who later became bishop and saint, brought out black hounds. They were called the hounds of St. Hubert. Breeding continued and the dogs became larger and black and tan individuals appeared. There were other hounds that were large in size. They were more aggressive, good working dogs.
Breeders tried not to rush bloodhounds of other bloods, but in the 19th century they sometimes did cross-country and brought them together with French hounds or foxhounds. Now you will not find completely black or white individuals. Dogs have white spots.
Homeland Bloodhounds Belgium. There they were bred by monks. Dogs later came to England. It was around the 20th century. William the Conqueror in 1066 conquered England and brought the hounds of St. Hubert. They were black. Son William Rufus continued to breed these wonderful helpers on the hunt. The nobility was pleased with their work on the bloody trail.
In the XIII century. in the annals of England these hounds are already called bloodhounds. Dogs served in the police, participated in hostilities, guarded mansions. Henry VIII took the Bloodhounds to fight against France. Elizabeth I used them in military companies against Ireland.
With the XIV bloodhounds become police officers. Since 1616, funds have been allocated from the English treasury for the maintenance of these magnificent hounds. They work with police guards.
The dogs are large. Only wealthy people kept them. Therefore, by 1800 there were few of them. During World War II in England, breed lovers searched for purebred bloodhounds and found only 6.
In Russia, the breed is known from the XVI century. And after the reign of Peter I, their popularity falls and soon this breed disappeared from Russia. Fashion resumed only in 1983, and by 1988 nurseries had formed. Fashion is fickle, and bloodhounds in Russia are bred today. You can search and purchase a puppy. In various countries, dogs from Russia take part in exhibitions.
At the withers, bloodhounds are from 58 to 69 cm. Weigh from 36 to 50 kg. Dogs are moving rapidly. Beautifully chased on hunting ungulates at a gallop or trot. Their heads are of original shape, large, and the muzzle is elongated. The superciliary arches are raised. The ears are chic - large, hanging and soft to the touch. There are folds on the body that need to be monitored so that diaper rash does not occur.
The coat is short. If you hold it with your hand, then it is smooth and thick. The breed has the most ginger dogs, but there are:
- Black with small white spots
- Black and tan (red)
With excellent care, the breed of dog bloodhound lives up to 10-12 years and delight the whole family with its magnificent character.
Bloodhounds are self-confident dogs. They make decisions quickly and act decisively. Dogs are able to follow the trail, especially after a bloody 4 days, which surprise many. Communicating with pets is a gentle dog. He is friendly with everyone, loves to communicate, play with adults and children. If trained, happy to execute commands, glad to serve his beloved master.
It gets along well with other dogs, cats and other pets. If properly brought up in affection and care, then aggression does not show. Do not show cruelty to him in childhood; remember that a dog will grow big; its hatred can be dangerous for you. The owners who abuse the puppies need to be taken away. Raise a pet gently, but persistently, to achieve the necessary actions. Then a good dog will grow up, loving all family members and people, a dog.
The breed of Bloodhound dogs does not bark unnecessarily. While you are at work, you can leave him alone at home for a long time. It suits the townspeople. The dog adores children and is ready to nurse them, to guard the whole family, property.
Before you get a puppy of this breed, remember that raising such a large dog requires significant investment. Bloodhound Dog Breed - Hunting. He has a complex character. He grows up only to 2.5, or even 3 g. He needs to be trained. Then you will be proud that next to such a powerful, full of dignity and loving your family dog.
Walk the dog for at least 45 minutes. 2 times a day, and preferably more. Comb the dog with a rubber glove, he will think that you are stroking him and will willingly agree to this procedure. Bathe as it gets dirty. Fully sufficient 1 or 2 times per year.
Since the ears are large and hanging, they need to be regularly cleaned of sulfur every week. Otherwise, they may become inflamed. Especially in the heat. If you notice that the claws are very large, they need to be cut. The dog loves to walk with his beloved owner for a long time, but up to 3 years should not be overloaded.
The dog’s commands must also be taught so that he can stop in time, but how he will take some kind of footprint in the forest plantation and run after him on a leash, for fear of letting go and losing.
By the way, hang him a token with a phone, home address.
Feed quality: meat, cereals with meat and vegetables, meat seeds, give vitamin supplements.
The breed of bloodhound dogs is often sick:
- Hip dysplasia
- Volvulus. Signs of bloating,
- The eye becomes cherry
- The eyelid may wrap or twist,
- There are diaper rash between skin folds,
- Dysplasia in the joints of the elbows.
You can buy a puppy in a kennel or at a breeder containing one bitch. FROMthe average cost in Russia will be 35,625 rubles.In Ukraine you will find a puppy promising for a show for 500 y. e. In comparison, the United States is considered suspicious if the Bloodhounds are offered for less than 1000 y. e. The content is expensive. Leaving is not cheap. Think before you get a pedigree bitch.
Bloodhound Description and FCI Breed Standard
- General view: harmonious, strong skeleton, good muscles, the most powerful of the hounds.
- Format: elongated, rectangular. The depth of the chest is half the height at the withers. The length of the head refers to the length of the body 3: 7. The length of the muzzle is half the head.
- General impression: majestic, noble.
- Skin: elastic, thin, on the head and neck hangs abundantly in deep folds.
Photo bloodhound posing in studio
In the photo, the bloodhound demonstrates its paws for hunting
By nature, the bloodhound is a bold, stubborn, determined and affectionate dog. He has an excellent instinct and a huge loving heart. He has a sharp mind, calm and obedient temperament, is well suited as a companion, and a favorite of the family. Although hunting, search for prey and search work remains the main passion.
True friendship - photo bloodhound and cat sleeping together
Many of them are used not only for the capture of criminals and fugitives, but also in the search for and rescue of missing pets. With a unique scent, Bloodhound learns the smell of a specified target for several kilometers and after many days. He loves children and plays with them for hours, but given the size and strength of the dog, never leave her with a child without adult supervision.
It lends itself to training well, but in a peculiar way. The landlord will have to work hard to achieve obedience. He learns a lot, works enthusiastically for praise and dainty, but to force submission unconditionally is impossible.
Bloodhound is a fairly large breed. Therefore, from early childhood, be sure to teach him to walk on a leash nearby. Otherwise, a walk from a pleasant pastime will turn into a constant towing of a naughty animal that reaches for an interested subject. It is an ideal dog for hunting, it is hardworking, independent, responsibly treats any work, is not distracted by other smells.
It is worth starting training from 3 to 4 months of age. Many breeders claim that bitches hunt better than males. Bloodhound is a great bloodhound. It is as if it was created to work on the trail, and a loose skin and short stiff coat will protect against injuries and damage in the thicket.
Bloodhound is devoted to the owner, and his family. A soft, calm, friendly attitude is always transmitted to people around. It is so pleasant in the evening, after a hard day's work, to feel the warmth and tranquility of a loving pet.
Get along peacefully with other pets. Able to be stubborn and self-willed, such individuals need strict discipline, only without physical punishment. Never hit a dog. It is enough to give a command in a firm voice. He rarely barks, his voice is quiet and deep.
Very sensitive to encouragement and punishment. Peace of mind is more important to him than physical comfort. Never shows aggression to humans.
Bloodhound Care and Maintenance
Photo bloodhound in the forest before the hunt
Taking care of the bloodhound is not difficult. This is a short-haired breed with a hard coat. Shedding is seasonal 1-2 a year.
Bathing: every week with shampoo for shorthair breeds, or as it gets dirty. Dry well after bathing with a hard towel and rub the coat to a shine.
1 time a week (during molting daily) comb with a special rubber glove, so you will remove dead hair and dust, improve blood circulation and give your pet an excellent massage.
Drooling: a major problem for humans. Bloodhound from those breeds in which hang: skin, eyelids, ears and drool. As soon as he shakes his head, drooling fly in different directions and splatter others. True, loving owners try not to notice the little things, they always have a towel on them to wipe their saliva.
Ears: always have to wash after a walk, it is on them that he will bring dirt to the house. Inspect daily, ventilate well, if necessary, wipe the inside with a cloth moistened with warm water. A healthy ear is pink in color, without excess sulfur and an unpleasant odor.
Teeth: Once a week, clean with a paste for dogs with a brush or a special nozzle on the finger. After walking, always inspect the mouth, in its many folds you will not immediately find the "prey" that he brought home. To avoid tartar formation, include fresh tomatoes in your diet.
Claws and paws: 1 time per month, cut with a nail clipper for large breeds. Smooth sharp edges and burrs with a nail file. It is worth accustoming to the procedure from an early age. After a walk, inspect the pads for damage, wipe with a damp cloth. In winter, rub olive oil into the pads to prevent cracks.
Photo of a bloodhound puppy on nature in tall grass
Eyes: Inspect regularly. Once a week to prevent souring, wipe with a soft cloth dipped in warm tea leaves. Eyes of a healthy bloodhound, shiny without marked tearing or souring. If redness or profuse sourness, be sure to contact your veterinarian for help.
Parasite medications (ticks, fleas): be sure to treat your pet with them once a month. Which are better (Advantix, Front Line, etc.) your veterinarian will advise you. Never neglect this procedure, as a tick bite poses a threat to health and life. The ixodid tick is a carrier of the dangerous pyroplasmosis disease, which is deadly for dogs. The drug is applied to the withers, closer to the head, in order to avoid licking it. Do not bathe for 10 days, on the first day do not let the children pet their pets.
Contain: the breed is best in a country house with a spacious courtyard and garden, where it runs freely, frolics, sniffs interesting smells, hides in the shade in the summer heat. He needs constant movement and search for prey, and locked in a city apartment, he begins to play pranks and get bored. Therefore, if you are a resident of a metropolis, work from morning to evening, think a few times before starting a bloodhound. Perhaps she is not for you.
Walk: Bloodhound is necessary 2 times a day, morning and evening, before meals. The walk lasts 1.5 to 2 hours. Take this time with physical activity, training of teams, the main thing is to let the energy out. It is better to walk on a leash, if possible on a fenced area. Its peculiarity is that, smelling an interesting smell, he will completely switch to it, follow him, not paying attention to the owner’s commands.
For a puppy of a bloodhound, for the correct formation of skeletal and muscle mass, it is necessary to provide proper and high-quality nutrition. At the age of 2 - 2.5 years they are considered adults, before that, overload is strictly contraindicated for them.Games can be active not debilitating.
The basic rule is not to overfeed your pet, and give the opportunity to burn calories.
Bloodhound is prone to bloating, so experienced breeders offer a simple but effective way to prevent this, place the bowl at an angle, and divide the serving in two steps.
As you grow older, the number of meals decreases, and the diet changes.
- At the age of one month they feed 5-6 times with an interval of 3 hours.
- At 2 - 4 months they feed 4-5 times with an interval of 3-3.5 hours.
- From 4 to 7 months 3 to 4 times every 4 hours.
- After 7 months for 2 single.
When purchasing a bloodhound puppy, discuss the feeding, grooming and breed features of the breeder. The person in charge will explain or leave the contact phone number for consultation.
There are 3 types of feeds:
- Natural food
- Ready dry feed
The main thing is not to mix feeding with natural food and dry food, this is bad for the gastrointestinal tract.
The main thing is not to feed the dog from the table, but take the trouble to compile for her a complete diet for the day, which includes carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. The health of your pet depends on this.
Useful products for bloodhound:
- Meat (beef, rabbit, turkey). It is better to take meat with tendons, cartilage, films.
- Groats (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal)
- Milk - acid products (kefir, low-fat cottage cheese)
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Sea fish (boiled, boneless)
- Offal (liver, kidney, heart, ventricles must be boiled)
- Vegetable oil (1 tsp per day)
- Smoked meats
- River fish
Letters to Bloodhound Gang
As promised, I present to you 19 letters that I received in my mail. People probably thought that this is an official site or just wanted to share their opinions. Commendable. I must say right away that there are a couple of normal letters written correctly and without insults. People just said what they felt. BUT the rest, I consider complete insignificance. To insult parents and wish death is low in my opinion. I am ashamed to live with such people in the same country.
Concerts Bloodhound Gang 2013. July - August
07/23/13 - Sofia, Bulgaria: Maimunarnika (passed) Photo from the concert
07.25.13 - Munich, Germany: Ahoi Rock Festival
07/26/13 - Berlin, Germany: Greenville Music Festival
07.27.13 - Amsterdam, Netherlands: Melkweg (changes)
07.28.13 - Lichtenvoorde, Netherlands: Zwarte Cross Festival
07/30/13 - Kiev, Ukraine: Green Theater
07/31/13 - Odesa, Ukraine: Club Ibiza
08/02/13 - Anapa, Russia: Kubana Festival
Opening the English version of the website / Open English version of the website
Today a site about Bloodhound Gang in English has opened. It will be possible to communicate with Bloodhound Gang fans from around the world !!
Today opened a site about Bloodhound Gang in English. It will be possible to communicate with the Bloodhound Gang fans from around the world!
Also, within a month or two I will transfer this site to that system, this will allow you to register on the site and write on blogs, add people to friends and correspond with them. In addition, there will be more photos, videos and much more)
Deleted Scenes One Fierce Beer Run
Hello. The site has made a section for videos with deleted scenes from One Fierce Beer Run. Go there and enjoy the video)
Just today we posted 2 of these videos. You can see this video by going to the appropriate section (I wrote about it a little higher), by going to our public on Vkontakte or on the channel on YouTube.
I will not write about the appearance of new videos from One Fierce Beer Run on the main one. Just see the section on the website or in Vkontakte.
That's all for now. As soon as there will be any news, I will immediately write about it.
Standard and breed description
Bloodhounds are the heaviest and largest of the hounds. They have an excellent sense of smell and are used not only for hunting, but also for searching for missing people, and for finding drugs. Sometimes they are taken as a companion by ordinary people.
Appearance is defined by the standard:
- Height up to 68 cm, weight up to 54 kg. Bitches are less than males by an average of 6 cm and 6 kg. Weight should be in harmony with growth, the dog itself should look proportionate.
- The head is long and narrow, with a square profile. Slightly flattened laterally, occipital protuberance very clearly visible.
- The nose is black or dark brown, oval, with wide nostrils. The transition from the forehead to the nose is smooth and almost not pronounced.
- Eyes are oval, dark brown or light brown up to amber - it all depends on the color. The eyelids fit well.
- The lips are pigmented in the same color as the nose. Soft, fleshy, upper lip hanging over the lower lip, noticeable bruises in the corners of the lips, which, going down, form a suspension on the chest. Females are less pronounced.
- Jaws strong, scissor bite.
- The ears are thin, long, covered with short velvety fur. If you lift them, reach your nose. Set very low, at eye level or even lower. May twist slightly.
- The neck is long, muscular, but this is not visible behind the suspension.
- The withers are almost not expressed, the back is straight and strong, the lower back is slightly convex, the croup is straight. The chest is oval and wide, the stomach is almost not raised.
- The tail is long, tapering towards the end. It is covered with wool about 5 centimeters long.
- The paws are parallel, the muscles themselves are strong and strong.
The movements are light, uniform, the legs are placed clearly in one line when running. It is important that the hound can run for a long time without showing signs of fatigue.
The coat is short, dense, provides resistance to any environmental conditions, except in severe frost. Acceptable colors are three:
- Black and tan. It happens in two versions. Dogs with a “cloak” have a red tan on their face, chest and paws, the rest is all black. In dogs with a saddle, black color spreads over the spine, but the rest of the body is all in the tan.
- Hepatic with tan. They also have a “cloak” and a “saddle”, but instead of black a light red color.
- Reds. Color varies from light red to dark red.
Allowed white color on the legs, chest and tail. This will not lead to disqualification, but judges can withdraw points for this.
Pros and cons
Any breed has its pros and cons. The advantages of bloodhounds are:
- Friendliness. It is pleasant to talk with a dog, it will never harm a person consciously, always ready for games and for being scratched, stroked and undead.
- Great sense of smell. For hunters - an indispensable feature. For everyone else - the opportunity to teach a pet tricks and play games with him like "find a hidden acquaintance in this huge park."
- Nice appearance. Many people like dogs that are even seemingly friendly, and the bloodhound is just such.
- Easy care. Bloodhounds are a healthy breed, therefore it is easy to care for them.
But the pluses inevitably come with the minuses:
- Hunting habits. Tracking down a pet that smelled an unfamiliar and interesting odor and ran in search of a source can be difficult. And there is no question of releasing him from the leash where squirrels or hares are found.
- Credulity. Bloodhounds love all people, therefore it is impossible to raise a protector from them. Training courses will only break the psyche. Despite its size, it is absolutely harmless to humans.
- A lot of weight. A male weighs about the same as a girl of average height and slightly less than an adult male. If it is not brought up correctly, a walking catastrophe will turn out, which can drag the owner behind him, no matter how he resists.
In addition, dogs are stubborn and are not advised to beginners. You need to understand the basics of training and dog psychology well in order to prove to the Bloodhound that authority and the most formidable beast in the house are not at all. Moreover, this must be done gently, affectionately and convincingly. Aggression does not affect him.
Maintenance and care
For the dog to live a long happy life, minimal care is required:
- Ear cleaning. The only disease these hounds are prone to is otitis media in all cases. Because once in two days they lift their ears, look inside and evaluate the condition. If the color is pink, there is no redness, there is no strong odor either, there is not much sulfur and dirt - they erase the excess with a cotton pad and leave until the next examination. If there are disturbing symptoms, go to the veterinarian.
- Claw cutting. Every two weeks, the claws are trimmed and gently equalized with a nail file.
- Hair care. Once every two weeks the dog is combed - more often it makes no sense, and if combed less often, short thick hair will be everywhere in the house. Wash as necessary if it gets into a puddle. Necessarily with a special shampoo - human is too aggressive. Bloodhound does not need a haircut.
- Teeth cleaning. To prevent tartar from growing on them, they clean them once a day or once every two days, plus they feed the pet with special treats that can be nibbled.
- Walks. They walk with a bloodhound for three to four hours a day, and it is advisable to choose unfamiliar routes and look for places with interesting smells. You can play catch-up or run racing. It is advisable to walk not in the streets, but in the nearest park. Once a week to go on the nature and walk there.
- Intellectual load. Just walking, just running these dogs is boring. They need to be given tasks to search, to work out teams, to throw puzzles. Let the dog go to look for the owner by smell. Let him look for a hidden thing in the house or on the street. Let him figure out how to open the door or climb into the drawer. The main thing is that he should not be bored.
Bloodhounds are perfectly adapted to slush, mud and dank autumn. But severe cold is not good for them, because in winter they put the dog in overalls, and in the city they also look for shoes for him so that the paws do not corrode the cover against the ice.
What to feed
They are fed, like all other dogs, either dry food or natural food.
Dry feeds are exclusively premium, in which real meat comes first, not soy and beans. Something like Akana.
In natural feed, lean meat scalded with boiling water predominates. In second place in terms of porridge - rice, buckwheat, millet. Vegetables, fish, eggs, dairy products rich in calcium are optionally added. As a treat, they give dried offal, pieces of fruit, wheat crackers.
Like most hounds, bloodhounds do not know the measures with regard to food. This is useful in training - treating is the best motivation, for it the pet will do everything. But the feeding is not very, the dog can easily fatten.
Therefore, food is clearly controlled, goodies are taken into account, food is never left in a bowl after breakfast or dinner is over. No handouts from the table. Nothing sharp, fatty, sweet.
Proper nutrition is the key to a dog’s long life.
How much is a puppy
Bloodhounds are not popular in Russia, because there are few nurseries that breed them. This affects the price of the dog:
- a puppy of a pet class with which there is nothing to do at exhibitions costs approximately 30,000 or 40,000 rubles,
- a puppy of the breed class, which can be allowed to breed, but which is unlikely to win prizes, costs about 60,000,
- and premium, that is, children of the champions of Russia and abroad, can cost up to 100,000.